What are Rel attributes?
URL nofollow attributes are used by webmasters to point to an outbound link within a particular type of content.
There are several rel tags, which are qualified by Google differently and can be used in ant combination.
- rel="sponsored" – a tag used for links to sponsored and paid content.
- rel="ugc" – a tag used for links to user-generated content: comments, reviews, posts, etc.
- rel="nofollow" – a tag used for links to non-endorsed content. This tag is used when Sponsored and UGC are not applicable.
- What are Rel attributes?
- How to Use Google Advanced Search Operators
- I have a problem connecting my mailbox to the Link Building Tool / Backlink Audit
- Link Building Toolの設定
- Link Building見込み (見込みレポート) のレビュー
- Link BuildingのEメール施策 (進行中レポート)
- 新規取得バックリンクのモニタリング (モニターレポート)