You could probably see on our Prices page that we have 3 levels of subscription: Pro, Guru, and Business. Pro is the basic subscription, Guru is the most popular for SMBs and growing agencies, and Business is the advanced option for agencies, E-commerce projects, and businesses with an extensive web presence. Subscriptions differ in the number of tools available as well as in the number of limits.
You can find a deep comparison of subscriptions by limits in the Subscription Limits article. However, if you are still unfamiliar with the SEMrush functionality, then it can be difficult to analyze the number of available limits without personal experience of working with tools. To choose the right level of subscription, test SEMrush for 7 days for free (you can easily cancel after the trial is over).
Start discovering the diversity of our features with the Quick Start Guide.
If you don’t have enough limits on your subscription, then you can purchase additional limits such as:
- Users — please see more in the User Management section
- Keywords to track — the total number of keywords you can track for all your projects simultaneously using the Position Tracking tool.
- Plagiarism checks — the total number of plagiarism checks that you can perform using SEO Writing Assistant.
- Projects — the total number of projects that you can create. Projects allow you to get all the necessary data regarding your site’s performance so you can develop an effective marketing strategy.
- Pages to crawl — the total number of pages you can crawl for all your projects per month using the Site Audit tool.
- SEO Ideas Units — the total number of keyword analyses you can run per month using SEO Content Template, SEO Writing Assistant and On Page SEO Checker.
- Social profiles for monitoring — the total number of social media profiles that you can track for all your projects simultaneously using the Social Media Tracker.
- Social profiles for posting — the total number of social media profiles that you can connect to all your projects simultaneously in the Social Media Poster.
- Locations — number of authoritative directories for which you track that your business data is presented correctly using the Listing Management tool.
Additional limits can be purchased from the Subscription Info tab. All these additionally purchased limits eventually integrate with your subscription plan, and payment for the next month will be increased to the price limits.
If you no longer need additional limits, you can delete them by contacting the Customer Success at firstname.lastname@example.org.