How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
From the tabs Landscape, Overview, CompetitorsDiscovery, or Devices & Locations you can select the "PDF" button at the top right of the page to create a PDF export. The rest of the reports, except Tags and Cannibalization, can be exported only in excel, csv, or csv semicolon. Go to Position Tracking.
- Why are my Position Tracking results different in Google?
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- How do I change the device and location in Position Tracking?
- What is Visibility %?
- Why is Position Tracking not showing any rankings?
- How do I see historical data in Position Tracking?
- Why Do My Keywords Show n/a Under CPC and /or Volume?
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- How do I add a competitor in Position Tracking?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on Semrush?
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Projects dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
- Why is search volume in Organic Research / Keyword Research tools different from Position Tracking?