How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
At this time, you can only run one Position Tracking campaign per project. However, with a GURU or BUSINESS level account, you can set up multiple targets in the same campaign. Guru allows you to follow up to 10 locations or devices in one project, Business - up to 5000 variations of location or device type.
If you want to track even more domains or locations than your single project allows, you'll have to create another project to track the additional information with your account.
If you've created separate Position Tracking campaigns that you want to combine into one project, you can merge your projects from the Devices & Locations tab.
For a full walkthrough on targeting multiple locations in a single Position Tracking campaign, read this blog post.
- Why are my Position Tracking results different in Google?
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- How do I change the device and location in Position Tracking?
- What is Visibility %?
- Why is Position Tracking not showing any rankings?
- How do I see historical data in Position Tracking?
- Why Do My Keywords Show n/a Under CPC and /or Volume?
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- How do I add a competitor in Position Tracking?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on Semrush?
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Projects dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
- Why is search volume in Organic Research / Keyword Research tools different from Position Tracking?
- How to upload a TXT/CSV file with tagged keywords to Position Tracking?