How often does Position Tracking update its data?
Information in Position Tracking is generally updated daily within 24-48 hours.
For example, on Monday your Position Tracking campaign was updated at 6 AM, on Tuesday at 11 PM and on Wednesday at 3 PM, so the campaign was updated daily but within a different interval.
In your Position Tracking interface, you will see the “Last Update” noted above the section tabs. Updates are automatic and cannot be scheduled manually.
We track daily results in Position Tracking for 60 days. After 60 days we display information using weekly points (1) and by default, those are on Wednesdays. We keep this weekly information for 140 weeks.
- Why are my Position Tracking results different in Google?
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- How do I change the device and location in Position Tracking?
- What is Visibility %?
- Why is Position Tracking not showing any rankings?
- How do I see historical data in Position Tracking?
- Why Do My Keywords Show n/a Under CPC and /or Volume?
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- How do I add a competitor in Position Tracking?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on Semrush?
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Projects dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
- Why is search volume in Organic Research / Keyword Research tools different from Position Tracking?
- How to upload a TXT/CSV file with tagged keywords to Position Tracking?