Can I stop a current Site Audit crawl?
Sometimes, you may need to stop the ongoing Site Audit campaign before the crawl is complete. There is a minimum number of pages that have to be crawled before this option becomes available:
But, as soon as the threshold is reached, you can stop the campaign and save the results or discard them completely via the square button near the number of crawled pages or from the settings menu in the same row:
If you stop and save results in the middle of a crawl, the audit will present the new results of its unfinished crawl as your up-to-date audit.
If you discard results, Site Audit will not crawl or audit your pages and your crawl budget will be saved.
- What Issues Can Site Audit Identify?
- How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?
- How long does it take to crawl a website? It appears that my audit is stuck.
- How do I audit a subdomain?
- Can I manage the automatic Site Audit re-run schedule?
- Can I set up a custom re-crawl schedule?
- How is Site Health Score calculated in the Site Audit tool?
- How Does Site Audit Select Pages to Analyze for Core Web Vitals?
- How do you collect data to measure Core Web Vitals in Site Audit?
- Why is there a difference between GSC and Semrush Core Web Vitals data?
- Why are only a few of my website’s pages being crawled?
- Why do working pages on my website appear as broken?
- Why can’t I find URLs from the Audit report on my website?
- Why does Semrush say I have duplicate content?
- Why does Semrush say I have an incorrect certificate?
- What are unoptimized anchors and how does Site Audit identify them?
- What do the Structured Data Markup Items in Site Audit Mean?
- Can I stop a current Site Audit crawl?
- Site Auditの構成
- Troubleshooting Site Audit
- Site Audit 概要レポート
- Site Auditテーマ別レポート
- Site Auditで問題点を見る
- Site Audit クロールされたページのレポート
- Site Auditの統計
- Exporting Site Audit Results
- How to Optimize your Site Audit Crawl Speed
- How To Integrate Site Audit with Zapier