Why is it a monthly charge and not a one-time payment?
Business listing directories are intelligent services that compile data from a number of different sources. They form their knowledge bases using proprietary algorithms that weigh information accuracy and recency. So it is crucial to continually supply them with correct information from the most authoritative source of business information—business owners.
Our tool keeps the information accurate and up to date, and if you need to change it, you can always edit all directories at once.
- What directories does SEMrush distribute citations to with the Listing Management tool?
- Why are no locations included in the basic packages?
- I already have a Yext subscription, and now I want to change it to SEMrush. What can I do?
- How many locations can I have? Is there a limit?
- You guys were doing Local Business Listings, right? What happened to that?
- My Listing Management location limit just dropped to zero, what happened?
- What Websites Can I Hide My Address From With Listing Management ?
- What will happen if I cancel my Listing Management subscription?
- Connecting Facebook and Google My Business to Listing Management
- Listing Management Locations tab
- Listing Management Overview
- Listing Management Duplicates tab
- Listing Management User Suggestions tab
- Listing Management Reviews tab
- Listing Management Local Rankings
- Listing Management Premium Location