What will happen if I cancel my Listing Management subscription?
When you purchase a location at Semrush, we send your business information to Yext to get it distributed through different directories. In this case, Semrush is acting as resellers of Yext.
When you cancel your subscription with Listing Management we will delete your listing from our admin section which will automatically send a request to Yext that your business information should no longer be distributed. An API request will be sent to Yext which will cancel your listing from their side as well as ours.
After this, your listing information becomes subject to the normal data compilation process of each publisher, which may result in your business listings in various directories changing over time.
You can find out more about how Yext specifically handles their process for cancelations here.
- What will happen if I cancel my Listing Management subscription?
- What Websites Can I Hide My Address From With Listing Management ?
- SemrushのListing Managementツールは、どの媒体にサイテーション対策できますか？
- I already have a Yext subscription, and now I want to change it to Semrush. What can I do?
- How many locations can I have? Is there a limit?
- My Listing Management location limit just dropped to zero, what happened?
- Can I use Listing Management for a location that does not have a physical address?
- Why is it a monthly charge and not a one-time payment?
- Do I have to have a paid plan to use Listing Management?
- Listing Management Premium Location
- Listing Management Local Rankings
- Listing ManagementのReviewsタブ
- Connecting Facebook and Google Business Profile to Listing Management
- Listing Management Locations tab
- Listing Management Overview
- Listing Management User Suggestions tab
- Listing Management: Peculiarities of Working with Locations in Recently Added Countries
- Listing Management Duplicates tab