Can I use Listing Management for a location that does not have a physical address?
Yes, it is possible. An address is required to use the Listing Management tool, however on setup you can opt to hide your business address from the directories.
Also, you can hide the address after setup. Go to the Locations tab and click on the “Edit info” button.
In the Address section, you will be able to hide the address.
Please note: Hiding your address is only applicable for selected websites.
- What will happen if I cancel my Listing Management subscription?
- What Websites Can I Hide My Address From With Listing Management ?
- SemrushのListing Managementツールは、どの媒体にサイテーション対策できますか？
- I already have a Yext subscription, and now I want to change it to Semrush. What can I do?
- How many locations can I have? Is there a limit?
- My Listing Management location limit just dropped to zero, what happened?
- Can I use Listing Management for a location that does not have a physical address?
- Why is it a monthly charge and not a one-time payment?
- Do I have to have a paid plan to use Listing Management?
- Listing Management Premium Location
- Listing Management Local Rankings
- Listing ManagementのReviewsタブ
- Connecting Facebook and Google Business Profile to Listing Management
- Listing Management Locations tab
- Listing Management Overview
- Listing Management User Suggestions tab
- Listing Management: Peculiarities of Working with Locations in Recently Added Countries
- Listing Management Duplicates tab