Optimize your site before it even launches with the new Semrush-Renderforest integration, which makes keyword research quicker and easier than ever before.
Renderforest is an all-in-one design solution that enables you to build and manage professional websites, broadcast-quality videos, animations, logos, mockups, and other assets while saving time and effort.
The new integration transports the power of the Keyword Magic Tool directly into Renderforest’s website builder. With it, you can conveniently do keyword research as you build your site, all without needing to open a second browser tab.
The Semrush-Renderforest integration can help you:
- Save time and effort while finding better keywords
- Integrate keyword research into your processes from day one
- Ensure each page is targeting the best and most relevant search terms
- Increase visibility, boost traffic, and connect with a wider audience
- Set yourself up for success in organic search
Access it through the Settings menu, or by enabling a convenient sidebar.
Here’s how it works.
Current users of the Keyword Magic Tool will find the interface familiar. All you have to do is enter a seed keyword, select a geographic database, and click “search.” Then the integration will automatically deliver a list of relevant keywords to target.
Best of all, you’ll still have access to your favorite Semrush keyword metrics, including:
- Related %
- Competitive Density
- Search Features
The integration is free to all users.
To get started, you’ll need both a Semrush and a Renderforest account. The amount of keywords you can research every day will align with your current Semrush subscription level:
- Free: 10 requests per day, with 10 results per request
- Pro: 3,000 requests per day, with 10,000 results per request
- Guru: 5,000 requests per day, with 30,000 results per request
- Business: 10,000 requests per day, with 50,000 results per request
To learn more about accessing and using this new integration, visit our Knowledge Base article.
Build an optimized siteTry it now