Prowly—a Semrush company—is excited to announce the release of PR Reports, a comprehensive and customizable reporting tool.
Aimed at PR professionals, the tool enables you to automate many of the tedious tasks associated with coverage reporting, saving you time and effort.
How Does It Work?
PR Reports fits seamlessly into your existing PR workflow and can be used in conjunction with Prowly’s other tools.
It allows you to quickly and easily create visually appealing performance reports, giving you more time to work on other tasks.
Specifically, PR Reports lets you:
- Easily compile multiple industry KPIs and metrics, such as sentiment and estimated reach
- Automatically obtain data and coverage screenshots
- Incorporate interactive and responsive design elements
- Customize your report to match your brand’s visual identity
- Export in PDF, PowerPoint, and Excel, or share with password protection
What Is Prowly?
Prowly is our all-in-one workflow automation solution for PR professionals, and has already been used by over 7,000 people in more than 70 countries. It helps organizations of all sizes manage their media relations and supports users in:
- Finding the right media contacts (and organizing them in a PR CRM)
- Creating aesthetically pleasing press releases
- Managing email pitches
- Maintaining journalist-friendly newsrooms
- Media monitoring
- Preparing coverage reports
Want to see how Prowly can help your business?Try it for free today
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing. Semrush offers insights and solutions for companies to build, manage, and measure campaigns across various marketing channels. Semrush, with over 94,000 paying customers, is headquartered in Boston and has offices in Philadelphia, Trevose, Austin, Dallas, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Belgrade, Berlin, Limassol, Prague, Warsaw, and Yerevan.