Does your agency spend a significant amount of time and energy evaluating the quality of your leads? At Semrush, one of our biggest initiatives is to help digital marketers scale and streamline lead generation so they can grow their book of business.
That’s why we rolled out new features within Semrush’s CRM (Client Manager) that provide more data about your prospects located on their Client Profile. Lead enrichment allows you to evaluate potential clients in greater depth so you can hone in promising leads and send them an informed and researched proposal. The goal is to help you hit the spot and land the ideal client in fewer steps and time needed!
Some of the new features are available for free, with additional parameters for Agency Growth Kit users.
View Metadata, Security Details, and Development Tools
Now when you create a new Client Profile, you can view several pieces of technical information including what development tools they are currently using. From programming languages to UI frameworks, font scripts, and metadata —it gives you a full peek under the hood of several key specs.
In addition, you can access information about your lead’s website security parameters, such as SSL/TLS enablement (if they have it), certificate expiration dates, and more:
One of the most useful updates includes the ability to preview your prospect’s brief next to their company name. This provides a quick snapshot of the company’s mission, year founded, and size without having to do this time-consuming research yourself.
With these capabilities, you can:
- Identify opportunities to pitch to your leads
- Find recommendations for improvements
- Fine-tune and individualize your proposal to meet their needs
Enriched Lead Data for Agency Growth Kit Users
If you purchase the Agency Growth Kit, you get access to all of the above and more, powered by our partner, Wappalyzer. The Client Profile now reveals invaluable company details including:
- Contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, addresses, Skype handles, employee names, and messengers)
- Links to the company’s social media profiles
- Connected analytics tools, trackers, CRMs, advertising platforms, tag managers, and retargeting tools
- IP address and languages supported on the website
If a domain hides or does not use specific tools or technologies on its website, you won’t be able to see them. However, you can still benefit from the data provided in the enriched reports by:
- Identifying the decision-maker(s) and contacting them directly through their email, phone number, or Skype handle
- Following and engaging with their social media channels and setting a relationship in motion
- Spotting technical improvements with their CRM, analytics tools, or other platforms to include in your pitch
Whether you’re new and want to explore Semrush’s CRM, you can learn more about how you can get better, more qualified leads from this tool.
Take advantage of enriched data from Semrush’s CRMTry it now
For agencies seeking to improve their lead enrichment with these new features, check out all the benefits of upgrading to the Agency Growth Kit.
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing. Semrush offers insights and solutions for companies to build, manage, and measure campaigns across various marketing channels. Semrush, with over 94,000 paying customers, is headquartered in Boston and has offices in Philadelphia, Trevose, Austin, Dallas, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Belgrade, Berlin, Limassol, Prague, Warsaw, and Yerevan.