Semrush is excited to announce a new integration with Swydo, an automated reporting and monitoring platform for digital marketers.
Used by over 2,000 companies worldwide, Swydo enables the quick creation of attractive marketing reports and allows you to easily track the performance of your online campaigns.
It already features integrations with other widely used marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook, and Salesforce—and now you can leverage your Semrush data, too.
How Does It Work?
When you use multiple tools and data sources for your online campaigns, it can be a time-consuming process to monitor and report on them. But with Swydo, you can automatically pull all your data into one platform, saving you a huge amount of resources and effort.
With this integration, you can track and report dozens of SEO KPIs from in Swydo with data from the following Semrush tools:
- Backlink Analytics: Analyze your and your competitors’ backlink profiles, discover new backlinks, and find new link-building opportunities
- Organic Research: Assess your competitors’ organic search rankings and optimize your own strategy
- Domain Overview: Review, compare, and thoroughly analyze any web domain
- Keyword Magic Tool: Find millions of keyword suggestions and build out your content plan
- Keyword Overview: Perform an in-depth analysis of any keyword
- Position Tracking: Track your and your competitors’ organic search performance
This allows you to strengthen your reports with key SEO insights, enabling you (or your clients) to more effectively monitor, analyze, and enhance your organic search performance.
For Semrush users who do not have a Swydo account, you can learn more about creating an account—and the benefits of doing so—here.
Note that when using the integration, the data limits of your Semrush subscription still apply. For example, if you are using a free Semrush account, you will only be able to generate 10 backlink reports per day. However, Swydo users with a paid Semrush subscription plan can use the integration without any limits.
Learn more about Semrush data limits and pricing plans here.
Enhance your SEO reportingTry it now