You’ve been using Semrush and enjoying its data and ease of use. But your business needs are growing, and you need more data and reporting. This is where a Guru plan will be a better fit for your needs.
What can you do with your Guru account?
Guru brings you an expanded amount of limits and tools. You can download more data, run more Projects, and generate more reports. For mid-level agencies that deal with multiple clients, Guru is our most popular option.
To manage your Guru account, or upgrade your account from Pro to Guru, go to your Subscription Info page. You can request more limits here or upgrade your account with the “Upgrade” button.
With your Guru account you will gain access to the following:
- Increased limits for reporting and requesting data (daily and monthly exports)
- Historical data (dating back to January 2012)
- Comparison mode in Domain Overview
- Ability to compare subdomains, subfolders, and URLs
- 15 Projects
- 300,000 monthly Site Audit page crawls
- 800 monthly keywords to gather on-page SEO improvement ideas (On Page SEO Checker, SEO Content Template, SEO Writing Assistant)
- 40 pages per Organic Traffic Insights campaign
- 100 Social Media Tracker profiles
- 30 Social Media Poster profiles
- 1,500 monthly keywords to track in Position Tracking
- A special Cannibalization report in Position Tracking
- Multi-targeting in Position Tracking (for tracking up to 10 multiple device types or geographic locations in the same project)
- Special Tags report in Position tracking
- 20 scheduled reports
- Google Looker Studio Integration
- Content Audit: 20,000 pages to audit
- Post Tracking: 50 URLs
- Marketing Calendar: 1 calendar, unlimited collaborators
- Topic Research: no limits to requests
- SEO Content Template: up to 800 keywords to add (based on your SEO Ideas Units shared between On Page SEO Checker, SEO Content Template, SEO Writing Assistant)
- SEO Writing Assistant: up to 800 keywords to add (based on your SEO Ideas Units shared between On Page SEO Checker, SEO Content Template, SEO Writing Assistant), 5 plagiarism checks as well as the tone of voice checker
While Pro is great if you are just getting started with Semrush, Guru gives you the power to take your business to a higher level.
If you want access to the Semrush API, bigger limits, PLA research, and Share of Voice metric you will need to sign up for a Business subscription.