Can I use the SEO Writing Assistant without a Semrush account?
In order to run the SEO Writing Assistant, you will need an Semrush account to create an SEO Content Template. With a free account, you can create one template and connect it to your Google Docs.
Please note: Free users and users with Pro subscription can create a Content Template only once. The Content Marketing toolkit on Semrush (which includes Topic Research, SEO Content Template and SEO Writing Assistant) is fully available with a Guru subscription level or higher. Read more about SEO Writing Assistant limits.
If someone (e.g. your Content Manager) has already connected a document to SEO Content Template, anyone who has access to the document will be able to see the SEO Writing Assistant interface.
- What languages does the SEO Writing Assistant support?
- Can I use the SEO Writing Assistant without a Semrush account?
- How does sharing work in the SEO Writing Assistant?
- What permissions does SWA need and why?
- What is the originality check based on?
- What is the Rephraser feature and how does it work?