How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?
It is important to keep in mind the type of subscription you have with Semrush as each subscription level has its own number of Site Audit page crawl limits per audit and per month.
- Free: 100
- Pro: 20,000
- Guru: 20,000
- Business: 100,000
- Free: 100
- Pro: 100,000 pages
- Guru: 300,000 pages
- Business: 1 million pages
- What Issues Can Site Audit Identify?
- How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?
- How long does it take to crawl a website? It appears that my audit is stuck.
- How do I audit a subdomain?
- Can I manage the automatic Site Audit re-run schedule?
- Can I set up a custom re-crawl schedule?
- How is Site Health Score calculated in the Site Audit tool?
- How Does Site Audit Select Pages to Analyze for Core Web Vitals?
- How do you collect data to measure Core Web Vitals in Site Audit?
- Why is there a difference between GSC and Semrush Core Web Vitals data?
- Why are only a few of my website’s pages being crawled?
- Why do working pages on my website appear as broken?
- Why can’t I find URLs from the Audit report on my website?
- Why does Semrush say I have duplicate content?
- Why does Semrush say I have an incorrect certificate?
- What are unoptimized anchors and how does Site Audit identify them?
- What do the Structured Data Markup Items in Site Audit Mean?
- Can I stop a current Site Audit crawl?
- How to Disable JS Rendering and Inspect a Page
- Site Auditの構成
- Troubleshooting Site Audit
- Site Audit 概要レポート
- Site Auditテーマ別レポート
- Site Auditで問題点を見る
- Site Audit クロールされたページのレポート
- Site Auditの統計
- Exporting Site Audit Results
- How to Optimize your Site Audit Crawl Speed
- How To Integrate Site Audit with Zapier
- JS Impact Report