Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Projects dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
If you apply the filter to turn off "local pack" results in a Position Tracking campaign, it will be reflected in the Position Tracking tool’s Overview report and the Visibility score of your campaign will be adjusted.
However, the Visibility score seen in the preview widget on the Projects dashboard will always represent the visibility of your domain including local pack results.
So, inside the Project the score will adjust if your settings say to exclude local pack results, but the score on the Projects dashboard will always show your visibility including local pack results.
- Why are my Position Tracking results different in Google?
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- How do I change the device and location in Position Tracking?
- What is Visibility %?
- Why is Position Tracking not showing any rankings?
- How do I see historical data in Position Tracking?
- Why Do My Keywords Show n/a Under CPC and /or Volume?
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- How do I add a competitor in Position Tracking?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on Semrush?
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Projects dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
- Why is search volume in Organic Research / Keyword Research tools different from Position Tracking?
- How to upload a TXT/CSV file with tagged keywords to Position Tracking?