Semrush .Trends is a competitive intelligence solution that is available with paid Semrush subscriptions.
What does it include?
As well as your existing access to the Semrush software suite (based on your subscription plan), the Semrush .Trends solution gives you complete access to:
- Traffic Analytics, which gives you a full overview of any company’s online performance;
- Market Explorer, which allows you to analyze both industry-based and organic competitors;
- EyeOn automatically tracks your rivals’ moves: from new content to promo shifts;
- One2Target offers unique insights related to the various audience characteristics, such as Demographics, Socioeconomics, Behaviors, and Audience Overlap.
You can purchase Semrush .Trends as an add-on for a paid Semrush subscription (or as part of a custom Semrush plan) for $200/month.
Assuming you have not purchased any other licenses, the price for the .Trends solution on top of your existing subscription would be:
- Pro: $329.95/month
- Guru: $449.95/month
- Business: $699.95/month
You can see a full price comparison here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can use .Trends if you don't have a paid subscription, but your access to it will be limited.
You can purchase any Semrush subscription and then combine it with Semrush .Trends as a single-purpose solution. This will give you full access to:
- All tools in Semrush .Trends
- All tools in the Semrush SEO Toolkit
- All tools in the Semrush Advertising Toolkit
- My Reports
- All tools in the Semrush Content Marketing Toolkit*
* - The Semrush Content Marketing Toolkit is only available with a Guru or Business level subscription.
With a free account, you get access to limited Traffic Analytics and Market Explorer data with expanded reports for the default example domains.
EyeOn tool also provides limited-level access to users without .Trends or a paid subscription, while One2Target has sample domain data only.
To know more about tools’ limits, you can check out this article.
Yes, you can get a trial for the Semrush .Trends solution! Please reach out to our account team via this contact form, they will be glad to assist.
If you cancel your .Trends subscription, your account will have only limited access to the functionality of Traffic Analytics, Market Explorer, EyeOn, and One2Target. You can learn more about the limits of the tools without a .Trends subscription here.
Please note that your main subscription (Pro, Guru, or Business) is not affected by the .Trends cancelation.