Email Marketing Strategist
WHO WE ARE
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with 7 million marketers who have already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
Semrush is an absolute leader in helping good marketers become great!
Our team is looking for a full-time Email Marketing Strategist to serve as the primary point of contact of the email marketing team for internal task requesters and assist them to streamline and manage marketing communications. This person thrives in a fast-paced environment and welcomes challenging scenarios with tact, poise, and a level head
To be successful in this role, you must have solid experience with email marketing platforms and principles, have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Serve as the liaison between our internal clients and the email marketing team, and the primary point of contact for our internal clients.
- Provide recommendations and best practices for task creators and help them navigate through the available email marketing instruments and segments to form the best possible communication strategy including flows for customer welcoming, browsing, guiding pre-and post-purchase behavior, and re-engagement.
- Balance and organize the timeline of tasks based on the needs of different request holders to meet the team's capacity and deliver necessary goals.
- Maintain regular communication and follow-ups with internal clients on time, with a summary of progress, any updates or questions necessary to move forward with project completion.
- Prepare proposals, reporting decks, and marketing materials, whenever appropriate in close collaboration with creative, content, and analytics teams.
- Build a strong understanding of customer segmentation, behavior, and consumer insights to leverage in email marketing campaigns that drive customer LTV.
- Monitor general email KPIs and specific tasks KPIs completion for each of internal clients.
- Solid expertise in triggered/automated marketing campaigns and workflows
- Proven experience with marketing automation platform - Marketo.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing, ability to draw conclusions from data and act accordingly
- Work experience as a client-facing account manager at an agency is a plus
- Expertise in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, and copy and design approaches
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, a proven ability to lead day-to-day relationships and work with multiple contacts successfully
- Must be proactive and a self-starter. Be ready to work autonomously
- Great team spirit; strong communication and collaborative skills
- Strong time-management skill
- The perfect way for your professional development and an opportunity to acquire new skills.
- Exclusive access to our data, our knowledge, our product.
- Comfortable and cozy office in Prague 4.
- Paid 5 weeks of Holidays.
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences).
- Corporate events.
- Multisport card.
- Bonus for individual/family activities.
- Language courses.
- Sick days.
Some additional perks that Semrush has to offer:
- Flexible working day start (Between 9.00 am and 12.00 pm).
- FREE snacks and drinks.
- Monthly onsite and offsite corporate events.
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.