Pre-Sale Engineer (English language)
Semrush is an online marketing toolbox that contains indispensable data for developing SEO, advertising, and link-building strategies. It helps digital marketing professional or a business owner to realize how important online strategies are for reaching business goals. Semrush was designed to help speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor website’s performance.
Our Sales Department is seeking for a Pre-Sale Engineer.
Please attach a video-presentation to you response. Video should contain:
- Brief introduction about yourself - everything you think is relevant. (1 minute, in English)
- Why are you interested in this position? (1 minute, in English)
- Analyze customer requirements;
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations (On-site, Demo, Webinar) explaining product services to customers and prospective customers;
- Collaborate with sales teams to provide sales support on-site and on-line;
- Collect and analyze product feedback and deliver it to development team;
- Business trips.
What we expect from you:
- English and Italian language (C1/C2);
- IT background, analytical skills;
- Understanding of SEO and Digital marketing will be an advantage;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Maintaining the attitude that nothing is outside my job description;
- Enthusiasm and motivation.
- Programming skills: Python or other script-languages;
- Understanding the SEO basics or readiness to learn more about it;
- A sense of humour;
- Easy going, drama free attitude.
- Career in rapidly growing IT;
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation with “white salary”;
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Mn-Fr);
- Comfortable and cosy office;
- Friendly employees;
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences);
- Fitness compensation (up to 50%);
- Medical insurance.