Technical writer / UX writer
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 5 million digital marketers have chosen SEMrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance.
With over 40 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries and seamless integration with Google services, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, SEMrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, SEMrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
We are looking for a UX writer to join a team of creative and enthusiastic professionals. We need a person who is passionate about doing great work, open to new ideas, ready to take on challenges, and who wants to learn something new.
- Write clear, consistent, concise user-interface content, product emails, notifications, error messages, surveys, etc.;
- Audit existing content and make recommendations for improvement;
- Ensure consistent and accurate terminology across the product ;
- Communicate and collaborate closely with UX and UI designers, product owners, and developers to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and produce high-quality content that is appropriate for end-users;
- Maintain adherence to our product style guide;
What we expect from you:
- At least +2 year of proven work experience in user-focused writing;
- Excellent written English. Strong writing, grammatical and proofreading skills;
- Comfortable working on multiple simultaneous tasks. Ability to effectively manage deadlines;
- Acute attention to detail, quality, and style;
- Ability to learn new technologies and grasp concepts quickly;
- Be a team player who can give and take feedback constructively;
- Please submit samples of your work!
- The perfect way for your professional development and acquire new skills;
- Exclusive access to our data, our knowledge, our product;
- Career in rapidly growing IT;
- Flexible working day start (Between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday);
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye vorota subway station;
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences);
- Friendly employees;
- Fitness compensation;
- Medical insurance;